« Home | Zoilocast No. 1: Whispering at 2 AM » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

ZoiloCast No. 2

Download Episode 2

Welcome peep to my second show. During the recording, Audacity 1.3 crashed numerous times. Despite the problem, I will give a try in the next show.
I changed the title of this show to Zoilocast. For comments and questions, email me at zoilocast@gmail.com, skype me: truepinoy (your message maybe included in future podcast.)

I would like to thank the guy who inspired me to start podcasting, Rowland Cutler of United Kingdom. I first heard his show on KYCY AM 1550 here in Northern California (their tagline: open source radio). Podcast on the airwaves? Yes, and only in my favorite city, San Francisco. Anyway, check his podcast and ramblings in life in Dark Compass podcast. Great music too!

show notes
commute time, played the message by bento, filipino paticipation in ww2- cal state legislation (gov arnold vetoes the same proposals last year..arnold.. i voted for you, remember..)

i've got mail, i mean junk mail, baby...$200 gas and electric bill, security company, newsweek cover- bode miller, vanity fair - lindsay lohan 'preckles from head to toe, played rescued by sleepyheads,

go paquiao! stay away from crook pinoys

music played
the message by bento
rescued by sleepyheads

site mentioned

Makinig na! Listen now!
PupuPlayer FREE

Radyo San Guilmo uses Pamela for Skype to record phone conversation
Do you skype? Call us: Call me!
This is our back-up line, download at lasapin :)
Gizmo Project A Free phone for Your Computer
Do you Gizmo? Call us: Call me!


rsgPod

Get Stickam for Free.

Powered by Blogger


SUBSCRIBE TO ZOILOCAST =

About me

  • I'm Zoilo Bernardo
  • From
My profile
Add ZoiloCast to ODEO

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in podnova

Subscribe to ZoiloCast



Powered by FeedBlitz


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Free Website Counter
Hit Counters